Project 365 | Week 40

281:

New Skirt, New Journal

Hippie teacher, hippie leather journal.

282:

One Sock McGee in the Corn House

Pure excitement in the corn house, can’t get more country than that.

283:

Hay Barn

Hay is for horses, hey is for backpack buddies.

284:

Boys will be Boys

Just some ninjas that I know.

285:

THREE SNOW CONES in and we still can’t smile for the camera.

286:

Happy Halloween

Someone at the farm can spray paint.

287:

Everybody

Vampire face, smiley face, fish face. Β Which do you prefer?

288:

Cover of Halloween Times

After a long day at the pumpkin patch, it’s time for you and this awkward pumpkin to take a nap.

Pumpkin Heads

The pumpkins were imported from Virginia. Β They had tags.

18 thoughts on “Project 365 | Week 40

It’s amazing. It was expensive but I got it from bibliographia on etsy! They have some awesome leather journals. The skirt was a great five dollar find yay!

Haha I have like a million. I’m like a hoarder of journals because when I find one I like I always buy three or four incase the store stops selling them. I probably have a problem, sounds like you do too :)

• Brianna Soloski says:

I totally have a problem. None of my journals are the same either. I’ve been keeping a journal off and on since high school. Every single one is different and some of them start and stop with years in between because I get bored and buy a new one.

Haha I felt like it was something I needed to share. I wish I picked them right off he vine, Cinderella style. :) thanks for the compliments. I felt like a stylish teacher that morning! It was parent teacher conference day too!

• RebeccaScaglione says:

Totally worthy of being shared! It’s a funny fact that I would have picked up on as well! I’ve never picked a pumpkin off the vine, only from patches like that.

And good outfit for conference day!

My nephew goes on a field trip and he gets to pick gourds from the vine – it’s pretty wonderful.

And thank you dear! I thought it was comfortable, yet professional. :)

1. bea says:

It looks like you all had a great time at the farm. I love the picture of Jack and the straw, and also the Jack and the pumpkin pic. Of course the hippie teacher/skirt pic is a good one, and I love the skirt!
    I shared the site with your Uncle, and who knows, maybe he will take the time to read it sometime. I recommended the blog about banned books that you had up last week. Let me know if you here from him.

2. Let's CUT the Crap! says:

Awesome skirt. I also collect journals but sometimes can’t allow myself to write in them because my handwriting has turned to chicken scratch–they’re much too pretty for that.

Looks like a great day at the farm!

Thank you, dear! I do the same thing! I will quit writing in one when I think my handwriting gets too bad, especially if it’s an old, lovely one.

It was a great day – any day with my nephew, I love!