Newsday Tuesday

Favorite Tweets:

Favorite Search Terms:

• find out what you love and let it kill you bukowski: He was such an Eeyore.
  • eliot five foot shelf of books: Eliot must have shopped at Ikea (DING DING!)
  • Dr. Suess dirty poems: Who the heck googles this?  A few fish and ham rhymes aren’t good enough for you.
  • lego movie theater decals: My nephew would GEEK OUT over this search term.

Book News:

14 thoughts on “Newsday Tuesday

1. valerierlawson says:

love the fave tweets, especially the one about reading 50 shades. i said something similar once. if millions of people are reading those books, at least they are READING! i just hope that’s not all they read. there’s nothing wrong with a little light reading every once in awhile anyone. my brain would fry if everything i read was thick with depth and meaning…and i’d get bored. you need variety.

I’m pretty against 50 Shades, but I definitely agree with the idea that people are reading. I am really hoping it is a gateway book though, haha. I hope they’re recommended Erica jong and Judy Blume’s Wifey. Then, I will accept it. : )

2. particularkev says:

Hi Cassie – just thought I’d mention you’re about 9 million shy of the mark with the Goodreads link up there (I often miss a letter/number myself). Other than that, always a good listing to look at.

Me

OOPS! Haha. Thank you for pointing that out. I was very tired when I came home from training yesterday and did not feel like reading it over for mistakes. BAH. : ) It’s always good to have readers who actually READ and know what happened in the book world.

• particularkev says:

That’s OK – didn’t want to sound like just another one having a shot. Hoped to be helpful lol. Keep up the good work. Always have a read of your blog posts.

Oh you’re so helpful! No, don’t feel like that. : ) You said it in a nice way that didn’t make me feel dumb. Plus, the people should know the truth!