It’s almost MOVING DAY folks, so bare with me. We all look a little like this:
Favorite Search Terms:
- bird model girl: I wish I was a bird model girl.
- french children’s story cassie and be be: Claire do you know what story this is? I would like a copy!
- I refuse to sink: It always amazes me what people google. I feel like I should write, “Call the hotline.”
- mexican chicken noodle soup: I’m definitely intrigued by this. Is it like spicy chicken and beans in a noodle soup fashion?
- lightsaber coloring pages: When you find these, let me know so I can make my nephew into a young padawan. Also, did everyone know that wikipedia has something called “wookiepedia” where I just found out how to properly spell padawan.
- beauty and the beast library: See Image to Right.
- beetlejuice book of the recently deceased: you are my hero.
- New Fitzgerald Story Emerges @ Huff Post
- Author Fabricates Bob Dylan Quotes @ Huff Post
- Eat like Your Favorite Authors @ Flavorwire
Little Book Library @ Guild of Book Workers
- Poetry Parnassus Interactive Map @ The Guardian
- Poetry of the Games @ London Olympics
- 15 of the Greatest Lists in Literature @ Flavorwire
- Poetry Games: Cast Your Vote @ NPR
- “The Shining” Prequel @ Huff Post
- 10 Best Closing Lines of Books @ The Guardian
- Short Film by Terry Pratchett to be Produced @ Film Ireland
- Watch 6 Minute Clip from Anna Karenina @ Rope of Silicon
- How to Write @ The New York Times
- Jack Daniels Doesn’t Want a Book Cover @ Huff Post
- Breaking the Line, Breaking the Narrative with Rita Dove, Sharon Olds and Ron Padgett @ Poets.org
- Etymology of the Fart (yep, Fart) @ The Atlantic
- Excerpt from The Hidden Images of Harry Potter @ Huff Post
- What 13 People Would Take from their Burning Houses @ Huff Post
Happy Birthday Beatrix Potter! @ Huff Post
- San Francisco has New Poet Laureate @ Poetry Foundation
- The Birth of Half Price Books @ Half Price Blog
- If Hip-Hop Lyrics were Book Blurbs @ Book Riot
- Contemporary Best Sellers This Week @ Poetry Foundation
- Where I’m Reading: Milk Bar @ The Rumpus
- Tracking Popular Words in Written English @ New Scientist
- Teen Author Wants to Reform American Schools @ Huff Post
- What to Make of Finnegan’s Wake @ New York Review of Books
- 20 Years at the Front Door of the New Yorker @ Everyday Book
Steve McCurry has an Awesome Blog @ Steve McCurry
- The Literary of the Olympics @ Huff Post
- Ask the Writing Teacher @ The Millions
- Great Authors Interpret the Olympics @ Huff Post
- Dating Galway’s Daughter aka Dating Your Favorite Poet’s Daughter @ The Best American Poetry
- Twitter Reacts to Booker Longlist @ Huff Post
- Republican Senator Uses Langston Hughes in Ad Campaign @ NY Daily News
- Ted Turner Writes to his Father About Studying the Classics @ Letters of Note
- What is Huff Post Staff Reading @ Huff Post Books
- Overlooked Classics of American Literature @ The Guardian
- A Love Story in Status Codes @ McSweeney’s
15 Cleverly Stacked Books @ Flavorwire