Favorite Search Terms:
- library bingo: How exactly is this played, and do you win books and bookmarks at the end? I want to be there. I hope there are older women with coins and golden tubes of lipstick in their pocketbooks.
- dreams about bowel movement in public in a chamber pot in a shoe: This was just too much not to share. What are we “there was an old woman who lived in a shoe?” but yet still lives in a Hunger Games district?
- cassie lamberta wedding: The weird thing about this search term is I dated a lambert. This google made me want to sit in a closet and rock back and forth in the fetal position.
- Just Buffalo Noah Falck: Does this mean one of my favorite poets and one of my favorite cities have joined forces to help people read. I WILL be exploring this next time I visit family.
- the main theme in the play “ the best daddy “ by shel silverstein: You’re cheating on your homework, aren’t you?
- alien ship district: You may be looking for a more science-fiction blog. However, I have trapped many an alien UFO in my backyard using my spy goggles and pink tool kit.
- Top 100 Teen Books as Voted @ NPR
- Unlikely Literary Friendships @ Flavorwire
12 Awesome Sketches of Famous Authors @ Huff Post
- We Are Many. We Are Everywhere @ The Rumpus
- Companionship of Poetry @ Daily Beast
- Original Manuscripts from 14 Most Important British Authors @ Huff Post
Trashy Grammar Magazine @ Writers Write
- Marilyn Monroe Reads Poetry @ Laist
- Bomb Poetry Contest has a Winner @ Poetry Foundation
- 15 Libraries Taking Summer Reading to the Next Level @ oedb
- Gore Vidal Books and Essays @ Huff Post
- Feminist Ryan Gosling Book @ Huff Post
- Greatest Books of All Time Infographic @ Flavorwire
- 35 Modern Words Recently Added to the Dictionary @ Mental Floss
- 10 Pickup Lines For the Bookstore @ How About We
- Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis Read 50 Shades @ Huff Post
- Epidemic of Niceness in Online Book Culture @ Slate
- Language & Children’s Books @ Brain Pickings
Alice in Wonderland Re-Imaginings by Elena Kalis @ Huff Post
- Poetry Contest Named after Margaret Atwood @ Galley Cat
- Must Reads for English Teachers @ SCC English
- Why Independent Bookstores Matter @ Huff Post
- Henry Miller Talks Reading and Education @ Brain Pickings
- Eat Like Your Favorite Authors @ Flavorwire
- What Makes a Classic @ The Guardian
- 10 Memorable Sisters in Fiction @ Flavorwire
- How to Turn an Old Book into a Clock @ Home & Garden
- Have an MFA? Teach High School @ The Millions
- Olympic Medals for Poets & Painters @ NBC News
- 8 Mistakes When Submitting Stories Online @ Huff Post
- A List of the Greats in Literature @ The Atlantic
- Poet Charles Simic Talks “After Aurora” @ NYR
- Ezra Pound Letters and Manuscripts @ Poetry Foundation
- How Common is Plagiarism in Journalism @ The Atlantic
- Dr. Suess Drawing App @ Random House & Galley Cat
Edinburough Mysterious Book Sculptures are Going on Display @ The Scotland Blog
- CEO Won’t Hire People with Bad Grammar @ Harvard Business Review
- Interview with Megan Mayhew Bergman @ The Story Prize Blog
- Consider the Bird by Delana Dameron @ Rumpus
- 10 Essential Surrealist Books for Everyone @ Flavorwire
- 12 Best Quotes about Writing @ Christian Science Monitor