Favorite Search Terms:
- slug vowel movement: While I know this person misplaced the b somewhere and wound up with a v, this is still a funny search term. A vowel movement. It would be as slow as a slug and leave behind a little letter grease.
- literary disco: I want Edgar Allen Poe to be there.
- oak tree house reading: The City of Oaks (Raleigh) should build a tree house for reading in Moore Square. That would be fabulous and need fabulous pillows for sitting in a nook and page-flippin’. Pay me when this happens.
- six year old dilly dally: I have a four year old nephew who is a master at this. Would you like him?
- u don’t trust me quotes: No, sweetheart, he just believes in having a girlfriend who is grammatically correct and/or uses spell check.
- Hunger Games Final Book Becomes Two Movies (surprise surprise) @ Huff Post
- Mark Twain Museum Joins to Help Save Library @ Guardian
8 Bit Illustrations for First Lines @ Flavorwire
- E.B.White had a Birthday @ Huff Post
- Faulkner’s First Published Work @ The New Republic
- Reading Coast to Coast: Pacific Northwest @ Book Riot
- 10 Greatest YA Novels of All Time @ Flavorwire
- 25 Bad Writer Behaviors @ Terrible Minds
- 100 Best Blogs for School Librarians @ OnlineCollege.org
- Game of Thrones Video Game @ Huff Post
Margaret Atwood Launches Phone App @ The Outlet
- The Illusion of Typos @ Io9
- Write With Images @ Galley Cat
- The Lost Endings of The Great Gatsby @ Slate
- Burnt Out Summer Reads @ The Millions
- 7 Words You’re Probably Misusing @ Huff Post
- Fairytale for the Post Modern Fangirl @ Everyday Book
- Fifteen Rejected Blurbs from Famous Novels @ Book Riot
- Philosophy of Character Death by Veronica Roth @ Galley Cat
- With New Books Come New Feelings @ Galley Cat
- Jewish Film Festival and Judy Blume @ San Francisco Chronicle
- Has Poetry Changed? @ Virginia Quarterly
- Harry Potter Sweatshirt @ Etsy
- Myers-Briggs for Book Characters @ Huff Post
- Books Rory Read Throughout Gilmore Girls @ It’s Time to Read!
- Rotten Tomatoes for Books @ Huff Post
- Twitter Cheat Sheet for Writers @ Galley Cat
The Rumpus Creates Letters for Kids Program @ Galley Cat
- Batman Icon Mutation @ The Atlantic
- Book Cover Clones @ The Atlantic
- 10 Off Kilter Love Stories @ Flavorwire
- The Future of American Fiction with Alison Espach @ Flavorwire
- Why Smart Women Read Romance Novels @ Huff Post
- Ten Fictional Schools We’d Love to Attend @ Flavorwire
- Short Takes on Long Poems @ At Length
- Neil Gaiman to Pen 5 Children’s Books @ The Christian Science Monitor
- Old Words That Should Be Used Today @ Huff Post
- Queer Women of Color Poetry Tour @ Autostraddle
Edith Wharton Wrote Erotica @ The Rumpus
- Literary Boroughs: Berkeley @ Ploughshares
- Literary Flavored Podcasts @ Quirk Books
- Geoffrey Hill Shortlisted for Forward Poetry Prize @ BBC News